Who we are
D’Cocco’s Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant 3573 Long Beach Rd, Oceanside, NY 11572, Serving Authentic Italian food.
Our website address is: https://dcoccos.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it.When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, Company or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?We collect information from you when you order, subscribe, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
CalOPPA (California Online Privacy Protection Act)
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 03/12/2021